Clean Filter

Premier Pool Service Can Inspect & Clean Your Pool Filter

Filter cleanings are necessary for nearly all residential swimming pools. 98% of residential swimming pools DE (diatomaceous earth) or Cartridge Filters. You can read more about the various styles of swimming pool filters here. The remaining 1-2% are sand filters which do not disassemble and clean up without a sand change. Commercial and larger sized or olympic size residential swimming pools in comparison are nearly all outfitted with sand filters because they are more durable and less expensive to operate.

4 Great Reasons To Clean Your Pool Filter

Why make the Electric Company rich? A dirty filter is the single biggest power drain in most swimming pools.

1) Lower your monthly electrical bill
2) Healthier, cleaner pool water
3) Prolong your pool filters life
4) Extend the life on your pump motor

Don't Void Your Pools Warranty - Get Your Filter Cleaned!

Most swimming pool filter manufacturers and swimming pool builders require regular filter cleanings to ensure their warranties are not voided. They usually recommend filter cleanings performed on them every 3-6 months depending on which type of filter and the manufacturer. It's worth it to properly maintain your swimming pool filter based off the electrical savings alone! The amount of amps it is drawing when running before and after your filter cleaning is substantially decreased.

What Is Included With Our Filter Cleaning Service

  • A full disassemble on all the grids and filter internals.
  • Cleaning the internals and the inside of the tank.
  • Using an acid solution as needed to remove any calcium buildup on the grids.
  • Lubricating the backwash valve if it is a push pull or slide.
  • Resealing the tank.
  • Re-charging the filter with DE (if needed).
  • Testing for proper filtration.
Looking For Pool Filter Cleaning Service?