PREMIER’S WEEKLY POOL SERVICE
Keeping up with your pool’s maintenance is important. Weekly Pool Service from Premier means a crystal clear and sparkling swimming pool, all season long. Maintain the ideal swimming environment and ensure clear, clean water by scheduling a weekly pool service plan.
Our weekly pool service includes removing debris from the pool, skimming the surface of the pool for floating debris, vacuuming debris from the bottom, emptying the skimmer and pump basket, and emptying the pool cleaner bag. When necessary, we also check the filter pressure and backwash, and brush the tiles.
We also perform a chemical balance analysis and add chlorine or other sanitizing chemicals when needed. We test and adjust the chemical sanitizer levels, check the water level, make sure the pump is operating properly, and test and adjust the pH.
Premier Pool Service offers weekly pool service packages, to make it easier to keep your pool properly maintained. Fill in the form below for a free, no obligation quote.
Get a FREE quote
Check out all of the steps we take during your weekly pool service, to ensure your pool stays in top condition:
CHEMICAL SERVICEA weekly chemical maintenance service will ensure that family & guests are swimming in a safe aquatic environment. We'll take care of the weekly testing and chemical adjustments of your pool/spa...
- Test and adjust the pools water chemistry for Chlorine, pH, Total Alkalinity each visit
- Test for conditioner and calcium hardness quarterly
- Test and monitor Salt levels (if applicable)
PREMIER FULL SERVICEWe include the weekly filter pressure monitoring and cleaning of the filter on a once-every-four-months schedule. Includes everything in Chemical / Filter / Brush Services, and...
- Ensure your pool/spa is spotless from top to bottom.
- Skim pools surface, netting leaves and debris.
- Brush pools steps, seats and walls as needed.
- Leaf and debris removal
- Vacuum for small debris as needed.
- Inspect Equipment for proper operation
CHEMICAL / FILTERIncludes everything in Chemical service. We will test and apply appropriate chemicals for your pool. Pump pots, skimmer baskets and cleaner bags will be emptied. Filter pressure is monitored each week and the filter will be cleaned or backwashed on a four month schedule...
- Empty debris from skimmer and pump baskets.
- Empty pool cleaner bag or canister
- Untangle pool cleaner hose
- Make seasonal adjustments or recommendations for the time clock settings.
- Visually inspect pool equipment for proper operation.
CHEMICAL / FILTER/ BRUSHWe include chemical / filter service plus brush-down of the sides, steps, tile-line and swim-outs. Brushing a pool is helpful to remove dirt and debris for the benefit of your in-pool cleaner. Brushing also sends particulates into the filtration system...
- Brush pool and connected spas steps, seats or walls. or
- Skim pool and connected spas surface, netting leaves and debris.