Pool Service Technician
We are seeking pool technicians to become a part of our team! In this position, we will train you in all aspects of water chemistry, pool circulation, filtration, cleaning, and minor repairs for equipment.
Pool equipment repair experience is preferred, but not required. We will train the right candidates.
Service Technician Responsibilities:
- Obtain water readings and adjust water chemistry from given instructions.
- Inspect all equipment and verify proper functionality, make minor repairs when necessary.
- Brush walls and floors of pool and spa.
- Net and remove all unwanted objects from pool and spa.
- Use our custom smartphone app to communicate all services performed and special notes.
- Perform basic mechanical skills (use a screwdriver, disassemble filters).
- Ensure each property is left as you found it (no debris left, all gates closed and locked).
Service Technician Qualifications:
- Driver’s License
- Excellent customer service
- Enjoy working outdoors (rain or shine)
- Prior experience is a plus, but not required
- Comfortable with dogs and other pets
- CPO is preferred, but not necessary
- Salary is based on experience
- A company that is poised for explosive growth!
- Opportunities for advancement—We promote from within!
- Company truck and fuel (if you have your own truck, Premier provides a generous vehicle reimbursement package)
- Steady employment throughout the year
- All supplies to complete work
- A career opportunity, and not “just another job”
- A permanent W2 position, not a 1099 subcontractor